This bunting is inspired by the bright colour of the wild Snapdragon flower found in the Maltese countryside.
This listing is for one fabric bunting that would be perfect for any celebration and also as a perfect addition to your home. Made out of reclaimed materials and scrap fabrics, this bunting adds cheer to your celebrations whilst reducing single-use banners and plastics.
* Single-sided, raw-edged triangle flags distributed on approximately 2m 10 of string.
* The bunting has an additional 10.5cm loop on each side to make it easier to use.
* Each triangular flag is approximately 12cm x 15cm.
* This bunting is made of up to 17 flags as seen in the picture.
* All our buntings are handmade, hand-cut and sewn, therefore pattern placements may vary slightly
from the item pictured.
* Smoke and pet-free environment
* You may add a storage pocket to your order.
Kindly note that fabric materials and colours may differ from the ones as seen on the picture due to available stock.
Colours may also be different due to computer settings and due to different devices.
This handcrafted item needs a little extra care. Includes different fabric materials and colours. Colours may run. Do not iron. Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
We love sustainable party decorations over plastic and single-use items because you can reuse them time and time again.
This bunting may be used inside or outside. However, the quality of the product depends on the use and
care. For example, if left outside in strong winds and rain or left in the sun for too long.
Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy.
We accept custom-0rders.
Please get in touch with the seller via the Contact Seller button above.