100% medical grade silicone.
Reusable, comfortable and safe.
Two sizes to suit all women.
Easy to clean.
BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Includes hard carry case and cloth storage bag.
Please read the instructions below before using your Flow Cup.
1. Always make sure you have clean hands before touching and inserting your Flow Cup.
2. Sterilise your Flow Cup by boiling it in water for 2-3 minutes. Holding your Flow Cup with the stem pointing down, drain it completely of water and dry.
3. Find a position that is comfortable for you. You can stand, sit, or put a foot up on the toilet – any position works, as long as you’re relaxed.
4. Place your finger on the top rim of your Flow Cup and press down into the centre, forming a triangle shape. This makes the top rim much smaller to insert.
5. Hold the folded cup firmly in one hand and gently insert your Flow Cup into the vagina on a straight angle. Make sure the cup remains folded until it is completely inside your vagina and the stem is even with the vaginal opening.
6. Let the cup pop open and check for folds or dents around the base. You’ll know if your Flow Cup is inserted correctly if you can pull on the stem and feel resistance from the vacuum seal.
How to Remove:
Make sure you have clean and dry hands. Pull gently on the stem of the cup until you reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to break the vacuum seal and continue to pull down gently until the cup is removed. Empty your Flow Cup into the toilet and rinse with water before reinserting. If your period has finished, sterilise your Flow Cup by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes, then place it back inside its case.
Small: 4.2cm x 6.3cm / 25ml
Large: 4.5cm x 6.6cm / 30ml (recommended for women over 30 or post-childbirth)
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you feel any major pain or discomfort while using this product. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to clean your Flow Cup. To minimise the risks of contracting deadly Toxic Shock Syndrome, do not leave inserted for longer than 12 hours.
Due to hygiene reasons, this product cannot be returned.